Fishing jet ski

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've thought about doing something like that for several years. Great individual craft with access to many spots even a boat (other than a jet boat) can get to. Imagine fishing a rock pile for stripers from the ocean side of the rocks or running out to the sods in the back bays to fish those remote edges without having to slog through a mile or more of sods to get there.

Possibilities are only limited by your imagination. :wink:

DocWatson said:
I've thought about doing something like that for several years. Great individual craft with access to many spots even a boat (other than a jet boat) can get to. Imagine fishing a rock pile for stripers from the ocean side of the rocks or running out to the sods in the back bays to fish those remote edges without having to slog through a mile or more of sods to get there.

LOL! hook a 40+lb Salmon and watch it get pulled. :lol:

Salmon_Slayer_2008_Lund said:
DocWatson said:

LOL! hook a 40+lb Salmon and watch it get pulled. :lol:
Saves wear & tear on your drag. :wink:

Latest posts