Omaha Steaks

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone ever order or get any of their products? I have heard both good and not so good. I had a burger from them once. It was ok. I did not know it was an Omaha till after I was done eating it.

My parents use to get it when i was a kid, we stopped tho cause we werent eatting that much meat. Cant remember how it was, basically i have no info for ya on it, just thought id post so id hit number 420!!!!!! WooooHoooo lol

BassAddict said:
My parents use to get it when i was a kid, we stopped tho cause we werent eatting that much meat. Cant remember how it was, basically i have no info for ya on it, just thought id post so id hit number 420!!!!!! WooooHoooo lol

Im going to rest your post count to 3 :wink:

Jim said:
BassAddict said:

Im going to rest your post count to 3 :wink:

nooooooooooooo, im in a heated battle to stay in the top 5, if ya do that ill be forced to post useless pictures like our buddy Esquired does lmao

Jim,
My wife and I order from Omaha steaks a few times a year. They send us these offers for steaks, burgers, fish and some side items. at a fair price
Everything we get from them is very tasty so we keep going back. They opened a store not far from us so we can pick the stuff we like most .
The prices are a bit high but fair for the quality

Wayne

I've tasted their products and some of the others that ship frozen. I've had good and not so good.

The only products I've never found any problems with are those shipped fresh (usually overnight). It costs a little more, but, IMHO, if you are going to order a specialty product, and pay a premium price anyway, you might as well go for the best you can get. I haven't tried this outfit yet, but they are on my list for the next time I want to spoil myself.

The link is to their beef products, but they also offer fresh seafood. Stonecrab goes GREAT with steak !!!

Needless to say, the wife got me a variety pack of stuff from there and had it in the freezer when I got home. I will let you know what I think after I cook some of the stuff. The steaks and pork chops look tiny. I will eat the whole box myself. LOL!

I received these steaks as a gift one time. They were good but nothing better then I can get from my local butcher. I am blessed becuase we have several great butcher shops from the local family owned pork place down the street, the organic beef place as well as larger stores such as Wegmans all offering very high grade (quality) products.

I liked cooler that the product came in but found that I can get better meat locally.

Heck, I can shoot a cow next door - "moo deer"

esquired said:
larger stores such as Wegmans all offering very high grade (quality) products.

Man that's about the only thing I miss from living in NEPA - Wegmans. Best subs ever.

BassAddict said:

dude
TommyChong306x250.jpg

Ok here is my first report.

Last night I cooked 2 of the Stuffed Potatos and 2 of the stuffed sole with scallops and crabmeat.

One of each for me and my wife. So, your probably asking why no beef from a "steak" company....They are up next.

Verdict...They were delicous, I almost ate the plate. I would eat these again for sure. The "deal" my wife got me only came with 2 of the sole entrees and 4 of the potatoes.

2 thumbs up for sure. :D

Attachments

• sf073.jpg
    sf073.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,167
  • sp027.jpg
    sp027.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,167
that was my favorite arts of the package we got also. those taters are great !!!!!! !!!!!!!

WAYNE

I used to buy from them but if you have a good local butcher you can get as good (or better). I only ordered when they had a sale and never the sole as I had more flounder in the freezer than I knew what to do with. Sort of like salmon in my freezer now.