When are you online

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I'm the only slacker who posts equally from work or home. Depends on how busy I am - or if a break is needed at work. :mrgreen:

Post from work and home, of course everyone I've still been having trouble getting onto forums at work and at home, still weird? :roll:

Just wanted to know as my better half works at a call in place and she comes home and talks about people online all day.
Me i am a construction worker and there is no heat or a warm place to sit if you know what i mean let alone Internet.

Probably half and half. I'm a programmer, so never far away from the internet.

I can't use the computers at work for surfing. and with me now working the third shift it is mainly when I get home in the morning. ALTHOUGH.. I do get internet on my phone, so while at work, I do check the forums Just a bit slow and WAY SMALLER! have to use the ole specs when I surf on the phone.

Welp I don't sleep much I may get 4 hrs every night so I post sometimes real early in am and most times right after I have showered and eatin after a day of fishing........ like to post when I got everything fresh on my mind .... and most days when I don't fish I am online in mid afternoon too thats when I check my ebay sells and bids......JIGGY