Easy Ebay $ if you have the time.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wasilvers

Reaction score
K-bid out of MN has an interesting auction right now. They have pallets of items from returns/resells that are just bundled together. It looks like the pallets are going for $300 per right now. If I had the time, I figure I could make about $250 per pallet after expenses - maybe I'm being optimistic- maybe the pallets will close for $500 - who knows. Here's a link if you're interested.

https://www.k-bid.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?klosteria172/category/ALL

Yeah, I'm always looking for an easy buck. They had an auction that ended today where they sold 5 game cameras (with infrared) for $60 each - I figure I could have gotten 110-115 each on ebay for them, but I didnt' see it till too late :(

Also, I put a link in the hot deals to a bowmount trolling motor - looked in good shape.

Will

I always look also. I usually look at Sundays Paper to see local auctions for restaurant equipment and computer supplies. We used to have fun making a little money off that stuff.

At one time Cabelas had pallets of returned items on their web site.

Our church has bought truck loads of these pallets before and had in our gym. Usually make VERY good money. I've gotten some really good stuff for next to nothing from them as well. =D>

Dose it all work? I want the pallet with the air compressor i could sell all the other stuff to pay for it. Can some one who has dont this before give me some info. Thanks

Latest posts