Is it just me

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fishin NJ said:
Thats to funny, as i had just sent you a pm about it may be that. I had that happen on another site :twisted: and that is what it turned out to be. weird that it would not just wrap around to a new line. but i guess because its a link it must remain in one line. Your the pc guy, so i guess you would know best.

Thanks to all for the quick response on the issue, That was super fast, now if I could just get the cable company to act that fast I would be set. :wink:

For me it wrapped the link, for others it does not....Wait what browser are you using?

You get used to it. I have to do it on any thread that has a long link, or a wide picture. And, my picture hosting site has the ability to automatically resize it to message board size. It works just perfect on all the other forums but this one. They are too big on this one.
Recently I have had to scroll to see normal threads without links, but you get used to it. I have a 19 inch screen, but I don't have a clue what the resolution is set at. Don't care to much either. I just scroll. :D

I'll just live with it also, messed the computer up when I first got it, got someone from india to help fix it ](*,) Im still running scared.

The resolution on your screen should be at lest 800x600 and you should not have problems with this forum (I hope). The links should split (In IE they do, but firefox they dont).

Latest posts