Super Bowl Menu

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Crock pot Pulled Pork samwiches and homemade slaw!

and a few :beer:

Buffalo chicken dip with chips.

Sweet Teryaki wings Baked not fried!

What are you guys doing?

Crock pot??? Sacrilege!!

Real hickory smoked pulled pork
hickory smoked wild turkey (Sunday is going to be a long day)
fried frog legs

and all the trimmings..

hot roast beef samiches with some wings spinach dip...
I will enjoy them after i shovel the 12 to 18" of snow we are gonna get...

Nothing but snacks/appetizers -- hot and cold, at Legbrkr's house with her kids/grand-kids (Joey, Paige & Abby).. sit around playing Wii, snacking - smoking in the garage, playing with 5-year old Joey, 2 year old Paige and 6 month old Abby :) :) :) Talking about taking them fishing :)

FishingCop said:
Nothing but snacks/appetizers -- hot and cold, at Legbrkr's house with her kids/grand-kids (Joey, Paige & Abby).. sit around playing Wii, snacking - smoking in the garage, playing with 5-year old Joey, 2 year old Paige and 6 month old Abby :) :) :) Talking about taking them fishing :)

sounds like a blast! Say hello to Legbrkr!

redbug said:
hot roast beef samiches with some wings spinach dip...
I will enjoy them after i shovel the 12 to 18" of snow we are gonna get...
Gonna have a little Horse radish on that samich?

Jim said:
FishingCop said:

sounds like a blast! Say hello to Legbrkr!

Will do. I keep her abreast of the TinBoats goings on.. she keeps threatening to get back to being active, but with her work, grand kids and other things, she just hasn't made the time to do it yet... I'll keep working on her (but, if she gets active again, I won't have her grand kids to enter into the contests, cause she'll be eligible to enter herself:)

Keep posting.....

I'm trying to figure out whose house I'm showing up at. :LOL2:

FishingCop said:

Who are you and what have you done with FishingCop!! More importantly why wasent Jim Beam included on the menu?

BassAddict said:
FishingCop said:

Who are you and what have you done with FishingCop!! More importantly why wasent Jim Beam included on the menu?

Just trying to stick with Jim's rules of this being a family site :lol: :lol: They'll be plenty of bottle refreshments as well and, we'll be staying overnight so no driving home late :wink:

Gee, too bad BassNBob is so far away, I'd like to get a little more of that mason jar product he had at DH =P~

Wife told me after fishing I am having pot roast... :) Now lets see what really is going on, and whats on the menu for Sunday the 14th.. :mrgreen:

Latest posts