Gonna be a Grandpa

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingCop

Reaction score
I have a 26 year old son, married for a year last October - just found out I'm gonna be a grandpa :) :) :) My 23 year old daughter is lagging behind - not married yet, but living with her boyfriend. Hopefully soon, cause I'll be 61 in March - almost too old to be a grandpa to newborns??? - and by the time they get fun, I'll be a really old man :)

That is great sure you will have some great times with your grand child. =D> =D> =D>

YOU ARE NEVER TO OLD................... =D> =D>

Congrats Man

If you are in need of grand kids I have a 17 month old I can send your way for a few days (weeks, months. . . . )

Congrats man, I'm going to be a grand-pop also, May 10th is the due date, its going to be a boy, Chase.
I forgot to say my daughter married a guy that has two little girls, ages 8 and 6, I guess you can call me the Grand Tri-Father or my rap name Poppy Tre

Ha, ha......... gee, a few years ago, I might have taken the Capt up on his offer :)

Congrats Shamoo, thats really cool :)

Thanks to the rest of you well-wishers also. We're do Sept. 18th - even though I'm over-the-hill, I'm still excited - can't wait to babysit and change those smelly diapers :roll:

CONGRATS! I married in to Grandpaisim.... Have a grand son that is right at the age to want to go fishing so I cant wait for summer to roll around and they come up here.

FishingCop said:
Thanks everyone :)

The "weigh-in", as Brine puts it, is Sept 18th :D

Alright! Prayers sent for a heathy grandbaby FC. [-o<