screen name????

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caveman

Reaction score
What made your mind up on your screen name?
For me it was caveman(TV show) as all say i look like a caveman.
what is you tune??? :mrgreen:

Been in to performance Vw's and sand rails for 20 yrs, My name was derived from a very popular company in that market, I have used this name for about 15 yrs now..

www.bugpack.com

its a name of a club me and my son made up. We have shirts made up with the name and we put the name on our fishing rods we make. Its on our work shed as well.

Fishing and hunting and camping, all are done with and for my family, cause the old world tries to take them away [-X

It's how everyone in the South says my name :D

My name comes from my exciting and fruitless chasing of the Great White Whale Muskie from a few years ago.

Turned out to be a big pickerel! I am still on the hunt

Captain Ahab said:
My name comes from my exciting and fruitless chasing of the Great White Whale Muskie from a few years ago.

Turned out to be a big pickerel! I am still on the hunt

Just let it go man...just let it go! :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Mine was my grandfathers nickname, not only could he hit just about anyhting with a rifle, he bowled games around 285 like it was nothing, so it stuck. Plus since he passed away my boat is kinda like a "in your memory" type thing because he loved to fish, so it only made sense.

Went to a frat party 20years ago, told everybody my name is " D " by the end of the night my name was D- Man. :beer:

Captain Ahab said:
Specknreds said:
Do I need to explain mine?????? Better yet, I bet you can not guess what I fish for....

You have freckles and red hair????

Ok!! For the few people having trouble figuring this out, I provide a picture by my name for who ever needs special help. Don't make me call my friend (BA) from MS to straighten you out!!!! Just picking! Some on here did accuse me of having a spots and dots fetish and NO I do not have freckles or red hair :LOL2:

Latest posts