Fantasy Fishing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugpac

Reaction score
How many if any are interested in joining a tinboats.net team, We only have a day or so to get it done.. I will get it all set up if there is interest..

https://fantasyfishing.com/static/tour.cfm

It starts 2/10 so i believe if you wanna get in you need to do it by 2/09. The username and password is listed here.

Registered members only can view this thread

Big brother is blocking me from going to the link here at work, but will check it out tonight. Never done one, but am interested.

Its pretty simple, I have never done one either, The league number and password is in the Fishing report section, It starts on weds, so it has to be done by tomorrow.. :mrgreen:

I just have to say, Why should I come on here for fantasy fishing when that is mostly what I do as it is!!!! :LOL2:

Sorry, just had to say that.....

Yeehaw! I have three guys who finished in the top 10 in days 1/2 and one of my team is leading by 8 lbs!

My team is rockin! Except for that david dudley... what's up with him?

wasilvers said:
Yeehaw! I have three guys who finished in the top 10 in days 1/2 and one of my team is leading by 8 lbs!

My team is rockin! Except for that david dudley... what's up with him?

Prior to this league, I knew about three names on the FLW tour. I think before it's over I'll know quite a few of them.

Congrats man, I think you're ahead of me.

the final weigh in is live right now..

maybe this link will work - https://www.fantasyfishing.com/flwlive/streams/FLWLive_East_Push.asx

Yes congrats wasilvers... I am comfortable with my #4 spot for tinboats, and a #2 spot for the Nga league, finished second there to Merkywaters... :)

I know I shouldn't be reminding my competition, but the deadline for finalizing your team selection for Lake Norman is tomorrow night.

Jim said:
poolie said:
I know I shouldn't be reminding my competition, but the deadline for finalizing your team selection for Lake Norman is tomorrow night.

You should be scared. 8) I'm shooting for top 3 this one.

Dude! You weren't kidding were you. You're sitting in 2nd place and Preston (1st place) is the only person in the League that has anyone fishing tomorrow so our positions should stay where they are (if I understand how the points work).

Way to go!

Latest posts