Rally..Get together???

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim said:
We have not decided if we will do one in the fall this year. What is everyone thinking? Maybe Spring 2011?

Sounds good. We had about 1 yr. notice for the last one, so if we plan it in the next 2 months or so, we should be good to go.

I'm game for whenever, On the location...I'll try to make it wherever it ends up being if at all possible.

Let me win the Mega Millions and I wil buy a place up on Lanier with a large chunk of property then I will invite you all to GA. for a TB get together!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [-o<

river_wolf said:
Let me win the Mega Millions and I wil buy a place up on Lanier with a large chunk of property then I will invite you all to GA. for a TB get together!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [-o<

Your gonna have to beet me to that... :) We now have powerball to tho :)

I'm in for a rally this fall and one in spring 2011. Dam_, I can't wait until this snow gets out of here. To much moonshine I guess.

I'm going to the GLen-L wooden boat rally this fall in Tennessee, so I'd just love to make a Tin Boat rally as well.

Idea :idea: Everyone go to Google maps etc, draw a circle of 500 miles from your house.

Within that Circle, locate a place you think we could host 50+ Boats for a weekend of Campfires, speeches, jokes and homemade music as well as great food.
IE: a campground and a big shelterd Gazebo.

When you find a few, send them to us in a list.
When enough of the same places show up on the list, we can start the fight! =D>

thudpucker said:
Idea :idea: Everyone go to Google maps etc, draw a circle of 500 miles from your house.

Within that Circle, locate a place you think we could host 50+ Boats for a weekend of Campfires, speeches, jokes and homemade music as well as great food.
IE: a campground and a big shelterd Gazebo.

When you find a few, send them to us in a list.
When enough of the same places show up on the list, we can start the fight! =D>

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Lake Sidney Lanier.

Arguably the best spotted bass fishery in the South, if not the country
Trophy striper lake to boot
15 Minutes from Bass Pro Shops :LOL2:
Numerous guides on the lake. (first day take a guide out and learn where and what to do the rest of the trip)
Eat at Waffle House :LOL2:
Close to me :roll:

Latest posts