Bassin' For MS!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moreheadsaebass

Reaction score
Hey guys first sorry i ant been around thing have been crazy the last little bit. But any how.

Bassin' For MS ia a tournament that i started started last year with all the proceeds going to the National MS society. I am planing on making it bigger and bigger every year and hope to make it a national deal with in the next four. Giving back is something that has always been close to my hart and after seeing my aunt get MS and dealing with it the last 6/7 years. I finally had to do something. I have always wanted to do something like this but for one reason or another i never could. But being back in school has given me the time to make this happen. But anyhow

I just got the website up and running for Bassin' For MS. Check it out and tell me what you thank. Also if any of the sponsors would like to help out, the company you work for please get with me. For i am having trouble getting sponsors locally.

www.bassinforms.com

sorry of grammer and spelling been up for a long time.

Latest posts