i hate snow

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caten in wv

Reaction score
I havent seen tinboats since last friday we have had no lights or phone untill wed and the snow is on it way back for this friday i hope it stops soon but i have been fishing on my sons wiii caught a 10lbs bass and so other kind of fish from someplace in japan so even with the snow at 3ft deep the fishing is still good

I Couldn't agree more on the hatred of snow!! :beer: When I moved down south I thought I got away from the stuff, but this morning I wake to snow in Mississippi..................... Its a clear sign of global warming and that the end is near :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

It's not the snow killing us up this way, it's the darn subzero too mid twenties temps that just don't want to go away. It is not normal for us to have long term lows like this. We should have 5-6 ft of snow on the ground but we only have about 2 feet. I don't miss the shoveling but I sure would like to warm up. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :(

i fired up the pc and guess what i saw more snow up to 10 more inches for us who ever is praying for snow please stop and also if anyone out there wants to buy some snow i have some for giveaway i will even haul it

Glad y'all got your power back, and things are returning to normal! Did the no-power thing last year for 7 days during the ice storm, and it was not any fun..............and **** cold too! We've got more snow predicted for tomorrow, Monday, and Tuesday ](*,)

I just finished my 5 straight 16 hour day working in the snow here in southeast Pa. the blizzard knocked power out to over 225k I have never seen so many snapped trees . carrying a 30ft ladder through 3ft of snow isn't fun. We had over 300 men from as far away as Michigan come in to help restore the power. I am finally off tomorrow and i am so lucky i get too shovel out my driveway!!!!
the good news is that i do get paid to do this work!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!! because of the shift i was on i wound up only working 8 hours at straight and the rest was 1.5 and Sunday was 1 and 7/8 pay....I will gross just under 5k for the week but the taxes are gonna kill me

I now have some much needed bait monkey money I was getting very low on some things I can almost make out the back wall of my garage

Snowing here again also, and it's been raining off & on most of the day. Wind is also kicking-up, which will of course make the wet streets freeze quicker. Weather forecast at 10pm said we could get 2" - 4". Gettin' tired of this stuff :x

dougdad said:
Hey bug you must work for the power co. fun job ah, fire or freezer it seems.

yes I work for the power company.. i have the joy of working on all the rear property lines all work done off a ladder.
the summer storms are nothing compared to this,every job was at least 2 hours to put up a single service. my legs are still throbbing so I took the day off. cant wait til spring 32 days and counting

my father in law also works for the power co he has been working 16hr shifts for the last 8 days and in some of the back woods part of wv around pa there is still folks without power they also had workers up here from other states there was a man from florda working on the lines that they think had a stroke or something and died up here during this storm things should be getting better soon i hope

Latest posts