Snowing in GA!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoy the snow...we have had almost 4 feet this past week from 2 different storms! :shock:

ACarbone624 said:
Enjoy the snow...we have had almost 4 feet this past week from 2 different storms! :shock:

Atlanta would be shut down till May if that happened here.

Being from Michigan, and living in Ga when it snows is the most comical thing i will ever see I think... :mrgreen: No offense feller Georgians, Ya'll just cant drive on the snow... :mrgreen:

Bugpac said:
Being from Michigan, and living in Ga when it snows is the most comical thing i will ever see I think... :mrgreen: No offense feller Georgians, Ya'll just cant drive on the snow... :mrgreen:

Born and raised here, and I agree totally ;-) Heck, there can't drive when it's too sunny, rainy, dark, and on and on...

Poolie, what you got over that way, We have grass covered and wet roads, Come nightfall its gonna get good, I do hope no fellow Georgians have to drive after dark, If you do please use caution and get home safe.

Bugpac said:
Poolie, what you got over that way, We have grass covered and wet roads, Come nightfall its gonna get good, I do hope no fellow Georgians have to drive after dark, If you do please use caution and get home safe.

I work in Kennesaw and that's what we have here. I'm headed home at 4 and headed south to home so it should be heavier there. Yep, gonna be 25 tonight I think I heard. Glad I can sleep in tomorrow.

Things have been shut down here since about 3. It didn't start snowing until 4 :lol: It's starting to stick and it's supposed to be up to 5 inches. It may be the most I've ever seen, even though it's just a dusting for a lot of y'all.

:LOL2: thats a bit of snow for you guys! Everyone south of me has been getting snow all winter but we still have only about 2 feet on the ground, normal for this time of year would be about 5 feet. However we have had had an exceptionally cold winter too, very few days above 30 deg. and thats not normal even for up here. The temps have been in the single digits and low teens too low twenties all winter. You all stay safe now!!

well... the snowing is done, and grand total at my house is just shy of 4"... I shoveled and swept my driveway, otherwise tiffany never would have made it up the hill... I DO NOT LIKE THAT PART OF SNOW! Thank God my 4x4 works good.

As far as people in ATL not knowing how to drive in snow - the majority of the people in Atlanta are from the north... go figure. We southerners do everything slow (including driving) while everybody else has to be in a hurry to get somewhere to do nothing.

I'll be out at Cedar Creek in the morning sometime... let's hope the roads aren't in too bad of shape

I hate winter, I hate cold, most of all I HATE SNOW. Stayed at work till after midnight pulling knuckleheads out of the ditch because they wanted to "look at the pretty snow", stupid. Hey there Al Gore, when's this whole global warming deal gonna happen, woulda been nice today.

3" here in Hiram which is the most I've seen in many years. Was out about 6am this morning with the dogs and I forgot how quite and peaceful it is after snow. Man was I wishing I was out on the water somewhere.

Last night it took me over an hour to get to work. Had to go down 316 since Ronald Regan was closed, 316 was a skating rink!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say, the woman that was supposed to relieve me this morning called me at an hour prior to her work time and said she couldnt get out of her drive way.... GO FIGURE!! needless to say, I had to wait for a relief before I could leave. then deal with people who cant drive in the snow but want to go out for a drive.

I know that snow is an amazing thing here in the south and all, but HEY! If they are telling you not to go out unless you NEED TOO. Dont! Growning up in Colorado, snow is no big deal to me especially the ammount we got here, its just the people that dont know how to drive in it...... :x