What am I doing wrong?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BYOB Fishing

Reaction score
It's taking me a long time to post a message. When I type a message, it takes about two seconds for each letter of the word to appear. On my other PC, it's fine. Is there something I have to turn off/on?? The slow PC is actually brand new. The faster one is about 3yrs old. I'm running IE8.

THANKS!!

Matt

Not sure then...

The forum software/updates have not changed for 3 or so months. Every time I use IE I get irritated at the loading times and just go back to FF which is instantaneous on my end.

The taking of letters one or two seconds after you press the key to show up on screen sounds like a pc issue.

Jim said:
Not sure then...

The forum software/updates have not changed for 3 or so months. Every time I use IE I get irritated at the loading times and just go back to FF which is instantaneous on my end.

The taking of letters one or two seconds after you press the key to show up on screen sounds like a pc issue.

I'm sure it is. My other PC is using IE7. That probably has something to do with it.

Latest posts