Rod Holders

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishinsMyLife

Reaction score
I was having trouble fitting my fishing rods in my Jeep when it was too cold to open the back and stick 'em out, so I solved the problem.

I first bolted the PVC straight to my bumper, but I went to open my hood, and I couldn't :roll: The holders had it blocked shut.

RodHolder4.jpg

I put hinges on the bumper, attached the PVC to them, added braces, and she's good to go.

RodHolder-1.jpg

I get tense every time I pass a cop. I had it fully loaded and one smiled and turned his head watching me when I drove by. No problems yet :mrgreen:

FishinsMyLife said:
I get tense every time I pass a cop. I had it fully loaded and one smiled and turned his head watching me when I drove by. No problems yet :mrgreen:

I'm writing a 20 page paper on the police organization right now.. and a large part is about discretion... looks like you're benefiting from it 8)

I would think this day and age most cops would just be jealous. I don't know of any law that would prohibit what your doing. Most states do have a windshield view obstruction law but that has to do with window tint or stickers covering so many square inchs of the glass. Enjoy! =D>

Latest posts