Error posting

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njTom

Reaction score
Jim
I keep getting an error while trying to post. Do you know what may be causing this? I hope this will go through here.

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

Since this went through, I am guessing that the pic I was trying to add to another post was causing the issue?

It was the pic size. My wife took it off her memory stick and put it on my laptop. It did not fit the dimensions for the site. I added it to photobucket and edited the size. Sorry for the wasted post and your time. I should have done that first :oops:

njTom said:
It was the pic size. My wife took it off her memory stick and put it on my laptop. It did not fit the dimensions for the site. I added it to photobucket and edited the size. Sorry for the wasted post and your time. I should have done that first :oops:

not a big deal at all, I always want to make sure its not the site acting up. :D