Want to win a Quantum PT reel?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
For those of you who use Quantum products and are catching some nice sized fish, here's a program that Quantum has to win a new Energy PT "burner" reel. To be considered you just have to submit a pic of you, the fish, and the Quantum gear in the pic also (I think). If I could catch a decent-sized bass I'd be submitting my entry, lol :)

https://www.quantumfishing.com/extras/photosubmit.html

Cool! I wasn't sure if the gear had to be in the pic, and by reading all of the rules, it doesn't state that you have to be using any of their products for a submission.

Now I just have to catch a really nice bass and submit a pic. I don't use baitcasters, but my wife does :)

little anth said:
i would atleast try but i think u need to be 18 yrs old :cry: :cry: :cry:

Nope, I think you have to be at least 18 to submit the photos. Go to their current Trophy Board pics, and there are a lot of pics of young people under 18. They probably had someone 18 or over submit the pic. Check it out! :)

Im submitting this! :D

lunker_296.jpg

lol jim i want to crop a quantum hat on my head i think the kid won last month because of his quantum reel in the pic. lol its worth a shot[/i]

Latest posts