What we do for a buddy...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugpac

Reaction score
I forgot all about this story, 2 weeks ago I was fishing with a buddy, and another buddy was fishing from his boat. Mind you it was rather cold out at this time. My buddy in the boat calls me up and says hey, you got to get this hook out of me, I say, Ok no problem. So he comes across the lake, and i ask, were is the hook, He replies "In my thigh right below my butt cheek", Im like no fing way.. But I do it anyways.. Anyhow, he has on a Bass Pro 100 mph suit and blue jeans, The culprit is a small lucky craft, I can barely pull it far enough away to get the angle cutters in to cut the hook off, but i manage to do so.. So now he just has part of the hook in his leg, I say, If you want it out, you got to drop your drawers and if your comando your SOL... Thank god he had on clean underwear. So were on the lake, one buddy in the back of my boat, My buddy Scott standing up in his boat in his boxers, Right behind 3 or 4 houses. And i am trying to push this small hook thru his skin, It took all I had to pierce the other side. A few screams and groans from him and out it came..

Attachments

• 020 [640x480].jpg
    020 [640x480].jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 472
Im trying to imagine what the people in the house were thinking....

Hmmmmm....grown men on a boat, one standing stripped to his underwear while the other is taking pictures.

Lucky the cops didn't get called. :D

And I pray I don't ever have to be on either end of that deal. [-o<

S&MFISH said:
I'm not sure I would have been able to do it,through the uncontrolable fit of laughter I'd be going through.

Exactly...do you make it hurt just a little more before helping? :LOL2:

Sort of like when I had a pickerel hanging from my forearm. One treble in the pickerel, one in my forearm. My BEST friend sat there and laughed a bit while this thing flopped around.

I just noticed, but did someone actually shave around the area??? :shock:

Latest posts