I totally scored today!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobberboy

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
First of all, my apologies for listing the boat I was "getting tomorrow" this past Monday. The boat was an Alumacraft 1546 Waterfowler and was a really nice boat. The dealer wouldn't deal though and wanted about 60% of new for a 10 year old boat and trailer. Since then I found a really sweet deal on a 2008 Tracker Grizzly 1448 with an EZ Loader galvanized bunk trailer. The boat had been in the water no more than a half-dozen times. When the guy got it he had a 9.9hp on it which was too underpowered. Last fall he had a Merc 25hp 4-stroke with electric start and trim put on. The motor has never been in the water! With this is a Minnkota 55# bow mount foot control TM that was never mounted or used, 2 brand new deep cycle batteries, 2 gas tanks and 3 upholstered seats. All I have to do is get a depth finder and nav lights and I'm set to go. I know it's really going to happen this time because I gave the guy a check this morning. I got a few pretty crappy pictures but I'll get more next Saturday when I pick the boat up. It's going to be a while before it sees any liquid water but I am really psyched to get out on the lakes again. What I paid is basically wholesale price of new. The former owner bought much of the outfit at Cabela's and probably paid close to $8 grand. I am feeling pretty happy about the deal.

Here's the outfit. Mine has no center console and for some reason no floor, otherwise this is it.

tracker1.jpg

tracker2.jpg

Latest posts