Check out these pics!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He has a good lens, in dslr it seems to make the photo. I've ask for some new glass for christmas since I just have the stock d80 lens.

Outstanding pics!!!! :) . If you've never had the opportunity to see a Blue Angels air show, try to get to one! Nothing better than a Naval Aviator, but I may be a little biased, lol :wink:

They hold an air show here in Pa every summer. the blue angels use my wife's building as a ready room on the naval air station so we get to meet the guys and get up close to the aircraft.
They do put on a great show

Wayne

I went to 4, or 5 airshows before, and I thought the jets were loud there. I can only imagine those things coming down that close. I bet you can really feel the afterburn of them.

the heat they put off is unreal. A few years ago my wife and I went to the practice show on Wed. they had a crowd control fence ( the orange plastic type) set up about 100 ft from one of the jets. They started it up and the fence melted!!! needless to say they moved the crowd line back a bit more. I guess that's why the practice..

We were sitting under a tree about 20' to the side were the fence melted
We had hoagies, sodas, chips and dip all we needed was some hot dogs and marshmallows and a few sticks..

Wayne

Awesome pics. I love the F/A 18 pics 15' over the water. I would have loved to see that in person.

Latest posts