christmas shows??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbug

Reaction score
I'm spending the day watching christmas shows and am wondering what is your favorite?

my top 5

White Christmas
A Christmas Carol (Alister Simms)
Christmas Vacation
A Christmas Story
A Bundiful Christmas Married With Children

Every year in middle school, they would take everyone into the auditorium and show us "A Christmas Story". This was supposed to be a treat, but I hated it and it totally ruined Christmas movies for me. I am curious about the Bundy Christmas now though - I wonder if Blockbuster online has it.

There really is only one:

grinch.jpg

What???? The Grinch didnt make the list??????? This is sad , very, very sad :( i dont mean the craptastic movie with Jim Carry either, thats just too long and at times too scary.... Im talking about the old cartoon version, now theres something that should be on for 24 hours straight!!!!

Mr. Esquired,I see that name, but theres one thing thats different between the green grinch and the Sea Grinch and thats the Sea Grinch produces and brings happiness.

shamoo said:
Mr. Esquired,I see that name, but theres one thing thats different between the green grinch and the Sea Grinch and thats the Sea Grinch produces and brings happiness.

Nope the Sea Grinch takes the fish's Christmas and lures them with fake gifts!

christmas-cheer-grinch.jpg

Latest posts