Popeye on vacation?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EvilSmile.jpg

Nick has been missing all winter too - he lives up in northern Illinois near Popeye????? humm, seems to be a mystery here for sure?????? (or something kinda strange - but I can't say on this site :p :p :p

Oh Popeye and Nick, where are you?????????????? :lol:

Sorry guys. First off, it would take more than some whale watcher to scare me off. I've been workign a bit of over time and we have this new webwatcher program and it blocks the Tinboat site. I can log into several others message forums but not here.

Right now I am on the Isle of Palms in South Carolina attending a business conference. Conference was Mon-Fri and as the Energy Center Technician of the Year at our plant, I am allowed to stay through Sunday with my wife (not Olive Oyl) on the company dime.

And I discovered this stuff called Firefly which is sweet tea flavored (vodka?) and when served on ice with a splash of lemonade, tastes just like a glass of good ol' fashioned Sweet Tea. But they do sneak up on you. I also discovered I like Shrimp and Grits and a few other items found over here.