Last Supper?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
What is it going to be?

For me it would be a Rare Garlic Roast with Twice baked Potatoes, A side of Corn, A fresh Loaf of Baked Bread (with butter), 2 cokes, and a huge piece of Fresh Warm Apple Pie with A Ginourmous scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream on top. Followed by a nap.

This is BS. I'm Hungry!

Ribeye - smothered in mushrooms - curly fries - and a Dr Pepper - top it off with some apple pie... mmmm - think a trip to Texas Roadhouse is coming up!

BTW - I can't think of anything that tastes better than a steak (ribeye preferred) made over a wood fire at the end of a long day hunting.

Leo's HOT chicken wings and 2 orders of raw fries...

too bad they only have one or 2 stores in South Carolina... I sure could use some of those wings right now - but luckily I have drill this weekend and it's been a ritual to stop by on the way home and pick up a bucket of 50

russ010 said:

too bad they only have one or 2 stores in South Carolina... I sure could use some of those wings right now - but luckily I have drill this weekend and it's been a ritual to stop by on the way home and pick up a bucket of 50

Do the wings make it home or is there a trail on the highway from the time you pick up all the way to your house? :LOL2:

Endless Bruni's pizza's on 54 in Hammonton New Jersey (not the new owners recipe, the old owners!!). Give me that and a cold coke and id be a happy man!!!!! Id start with a Medium white pizza with hot peppers baked in then try to tackle a medium 1/2 pepperoni (baked in) 1/2 plain ummmmmmmmmm tastes just like pepperoni bread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darn Jim, now Im hungry!

Jim said:
russ010 said:

Do the wings make it home or is there a trail on the highway from the time you pick up all the way to your house? :LOL2:

it's hard.. but I trek the 45 min drive from the restaurant to the parents house - where they sit for another hour or so soaking up the hot sauce. I generally help dad do something by this time, but by the time we finally make it inside, mom had already gone through 2 or 3 wings because I see the dog at the water bowl souping it up!

It would have to be something prepared by George Perrier of Le Bec Fin in Philly.

To drink, a well chilled bottle of crisp, fruity Chardonnay. Something with Diver Scallops for an appetizer. A Coquille St. Jacques or roasted and served with a white wine/dill sauce. The main course would be either Lapin Moutardé or Striped Bass prepared as the chef chooses with Saffron Basmati Rice and poached white asparagus over sautéed spinach. Follow that with a salad of chilled Bib Lettuce with a rice vinegar/olive oil & fresh dill vinaigrette dressing. And for desert, an Orange Gatéau or Fruit Tart from the desert cart served with a cup of Nicaraguan coffee. Finish with a warmed snifter of Hennessy Paradis Cognac.

So... when do we eat ???

DocWatson said:
It would have to be something prepared by George Perrier of Le Bec Fin in Philly.

To drink, a well chilled bottle of crisp, fruity Chardonnay. Something with Diver Scallops for an appetizer. A Coquille St. Jacques or roasted and served with a white wine/dill sauce. The main course would be either Lapin Moutardé or Striped Bass prepared as the chef chooses with Saffron Basmati Rice and poached white asparagus over sautéed spinach. Follow that with a salad of chilled Bib Lettuce with a rice vinegar/olive oil & fresh dill vinaigrette dressing. And for desert, an Orange Gatéau or Fruit Tart from the desert cart served with a cup of Nicaraguan coffee. Finish with a warmed snifter of Hennessy Paradis Cognac.

WTF? :LOL2:

Sounds like one of those $200 dollar meals where you go hungry and then stop at McDonalds on the way home.

Jim said:
DocWatson said:

WTF? :LOL2:

Sounds like one of those $200 dollar meals where you go hungry and then stop at McDonalds on the way home.
All but the stop at McDonalds. [-X

Without the cognac it would be under $100 with the tip. The cognac alone is $100/glass or more.

A big ribeye steak cooked medium rare, a big bowl of brown beans with cornbread and sour kraut, fried cabbage (fried in fat back grease), fresh green beans out of the garden, one of moms homemade biscuits with a big slice of fresh yellow 'mater on it and a glass of my sisters sweet tea.

:beer:

appetizer. A Coquille St. Jacques or roasted and served with a white wine/dill sauce. The main course would be either Lapin Moutardé or Striped Bass prepared as the chef chooses with Saffron Basmati Rice and poached white asparagus over sautéed spinach. Follow that with a salad of chilled Bib Lettuce with a rice vinegar/olive oil & fresh dill vinaigrette dressing. And for desert, an Orange Gatéau or Fruit Tart from the

lol, your gettin way to fancy for us country boys. the pop tart sounds good though :LOL2:

DocWatson said:

So... when do we eat ???

This sounds nuts

Lets see it could be a grilled fillet of wahoo with some homemade hush puppies or cornbread along with some great grilled scallops. Side of succotash with boiled potatoes or rutabagas.

Or how about a thick, juicy burger on the grill cooked medium, grilled corn on the cob, homemade fries, nah check that throw those hush puppies in with this one too.

To drink lets start with a great Maker's Mark and Ginger ale, followed with a sweet tea, and finished with an ice cold glass of beer, preferably something Sam Adams or Starr Hill Amber Ale(a Virginia Brew).

Latest posts