Wana swap fishing holes ???Australia///USA

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awoonga

Reaction score
Well l have allways wanted to fish in a event in the States Bass that is...l have somewhere to stay in Redlands thats in Cal...But no boat..So here is the deal..We have a event called the Barra tour You get to fish in five different lakes to catch Barramundi....A guy named Phil Strader from the States won a round this year ..you get to fish with me...lucky you... in these events you can choose your partner l have finnished in the top ten the last three years...so l know a bit about barra fishing...Now the deal is l want to enter one or two events over there as a non boater but l need someone to prefish with...l know nothing about your bass fishing..Yes there is a hundred questions to ask me .....fire away

I would love to do this - however, the only tournaments that I enter are Salt Water Striped Bass.

I take it you are looking for Fresh Water Large Mouth bass Tx.? This sounds like a job for Redbug!

esquired said:
I would love to do this - however, the only tournaments that I enter are Salt Water Striped Bass.

I take it you are looking for Fresh Water Marge Mouth bass Tx.? This sounds like a job for Redbug!
Yes thats right Bass....Couple of things about fishing over here....There are 5 events we travel together entry fees about $100 each event thats $50 each Some places we camp others we stay in a motel....The species we will be catching are Barramundi they grow to over a meter

Attachments

• mon.jpg
    mon.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 641
Awoonga said:
esquired said:

I take it you are looking for Fresh Water Marge Mouth bass Tx.? This sounds like a job for Redbug!
Yes thats right Bass....Couple of things about fishing over here....There are 5 events we travel together entry fees about $100 each event thats $50 each Some places we camp others we stay in a motel....The species we will be catching are Barramundi they grow to over a meter

Dang nice fish, nice looking lake in the background.

Latest posts