Got some deer jerky going!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lswoody

Reaction score
Just put some jerky on my dehydrator. Gonna take it to my church's wild game supper tomorrow night. My wife is going to cook some deer chilli to take also.

yall are makin me depressed. dang neighbors dogs got in my cooler while the meet was aging and drug everything off. lesson learned but man im goin threw withdraws not havin any bambi jerkey

If anyone wants to make their own Beef Jerky but you do not have a dehydrator, here is a great way (in my opinion even tastier!)

You use a box fan and paper air filter elements to dehydrate the meat, it works great!

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/beef-jerky-recipe/index.html

Everybody loved my wife's chilli and my jerky. The young boys there started on the jerky before we actually started on the meal and they ate almost a whole bag out of three. Got lots of compliments on it.

I made up a couple batches of goose jerky this year. Already ate most of it. lol I have some more goose breasts in the freezer, so I might make some more this week.

FishinsMyLife said:
Good deal. There's just something about cooking and eating something that didn't come packaged in a store.

I agree.... Like NOT having all the steroids and growth hormones :mrgreen:

Latest posts