Christmas Gifts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got some spinnerbaits I had been wanting,some red 3/0 hooks,some slip sinkers,and a few crank baits I had looked at a while back ago.Some Tommy H. cologne,a new watch from BP,and I guess that's it. I had a great Christmas this year!!

Clothes which I needed.

Rapala Original Giant Lure!

BPS baitcaster Prolite Finesse reel and Xps pro finess rod

Several lures and tackle box.

Along with a stick bait kit from BPS and some fireline, I also got a rare and one of a kind (or so im told) master baiter hat that is pictured below

normal_IMG_2315.JPG

I got this - just what I saked for, plus a $40 gift cert at Bass pro :D :D

Shimano® Citica® Reel and Extreme™ XPS® Rod Combos

Reel features:
Aluminum frame
Lo-Mass™ Drilled Spool
Super Free™ system
High Efficiency Gearing™
Variable Brake System®
Super Stopper® with Assist Stopper backup
Dartainium® drag

Rod features:
60 million modulus Powerwall graphite blank
3K Carbon Cloth wrap
Full Contact reel seat with soft touch finish
Fuji® Hardloy® Concept guides

Diawa Accudepth Plus ADP57LC reel
Diawa Heartland-S 8’6” Downrigger rod
300yd spool of #30 moss green Power Pro (would have preferred Hi-Vis yellow)
Set of Craftsman spring clamps
2 18” bar clamps and 2 12” bar clamps (all Craftsman)
Craftsman mechanics stool (now I need a garage so I can use it)
Several needle-nosed pliers of various sizes (I’m always losing mine)
Lund low profile bug deflector for my Trailblazer
A couple of pairs of casual dress slacks
Still haven't got the item that was recurring in my wish list post. I have to work tonight so I'll have to get it tomorrow.

Got a Dick's and Cabalas gift cards, and a modular helmet for my snowmobile stuff. Gonna order a Shimano Citica from Cabalas tomorrow!

I got a shimano Curado 100b

I got a surefilre E1L flashlight

I got an aerogarden. Cant wait to grow some herbs! LOL!

A fish pc mouse from Basspro

Some clothes

and I got a rotisserie set for my baby (weber grill LOL)
https://www.ezqueinc.com/shoppingcartgenesis.htm

Santa was good to me this year. :D

Lets see.....

Cabelas 50lb Digital Scale
Filet Knife
Filet Gloves
2 Dry boxes for my boat
3/8oz Canadian Spoon in Dark Blue
Detailing kit to clean my truck
Clothes
Hickory Farms Sausage/Cheese Gift Set

Hows that?

I got to work tonight !!! $75 an hour to sit in my truck and watch movies.
as far as gifts I got a new set on cordless phones for the house and a sirius radio for my truck. a few new shirts

Wayne
I hope to get some new fishing stuff in the morning for my b-day

Well, my wife surprised me with the 80gb Zune player! :) . Spent some time yesterday loading pics and songs on it. So far I have about 77 songs loaded on it. Gonna be perfect for a couple of long (12+ hr) bus rides coming up.

Of course my first response was the selfish and materialistic one. Perhaps the greatest gift I (as well as the rest of my family) received was being able to celebrate the holidays one more time with my mother who is 80 years old this year. You never know when someone will be taken from you (something our combined families have experienced quite a bit these past couple of years) and you never get that “one more day” with them.

Waterwings said:
Well, my wife surprised me with the 80gb Zune player! :) . Spent some time yesterday loading pics and songs on it. So far I have about 77 songs loaded on it. Gonna be perfect for a couple of long (12+ hr) bus rides coming up.
holy $&@". I can't even imagine filling up my 16 gb itouch. I already have all my 1047 songs, it can hold 3000! Plus some video and pictures. Does the zune have Internet?

flounderhead59 said:
Of course my first response was the selfish and materialistic one. Perhaps the greatest gift I (as well as the rest of my family) received was being able to celebrate the holidays one more time with my mother who is 80 years old this year. You never know when someone will be taken from you (something our combined families have experienced quite a bit these past couple of years) and you never get that “one more day” with them.

Totally agree! :D

redbug said:
I got to work tonight !!! $75 an hour to sit in my truck and watch movies.
as far as gifts I got a new set on cordless phones for the house and a sirius radio for my truck. a few new shirts

Wayne
I hope to get some new fishing stuff in the morning for my b-day

Happy Birthday!! I can't even imagine being so close to Christmas. Our daughters bday was yesterday...Christmas Day and I try to make it as non Christmas as I can. No Christmas paper no christmas cards LOL.. I have 2 relatives that still give her her bday gift on xmas eve in xmas paper.

Latest posts