Perfect Timing For BPS

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received mine on Monday. Over 700 pages of fishing stuff :D
I'll be putting an order together over the winter from this one.

Jim said:
I rushed home, blew through red lights, drove wrecklessly just to get home to open mine...................nothing, nada , zip. :evil:

Nothing here, but I did get a 10 dollar rewards points coupon....

BPS stopped sending me those at my request. Seems if you don't use them by a set date you lose the points. Told them I wanted to save my points for a major sized purchase (either a Speed-N-Temp or a Clam Fish Trap ice fishing shelter). I did get an invite to their Preferred Rewards program though. Also got a coupon good for 10% off a purchase of a single item (with restrictions, like electronics), valid from 1/11/08 - 1/20/08. The coupon doesn't say it can't be used with any other discount. So maybe I'll buy my Fish Trap during the same time they offer the military discount and get that 10% as well.

yay mine came in the mail today (or yesterday I checked yesterdays mail today.) now my parents can't complain about me not reading! :wink:

Seems if you don't use them by a set date you lose the points.

yep, I've yet to use one of those due to them expiring :roll: .

When we bought the Tracker at BPS Nashville, I asked the saleman if I would got rewards points for the purchase, and he just kinda looked at me in disbelief and flatly told me no. :lol:

Thats so funny you guys mentioning your $10 reward card from dicks. I just got mine also. I love it, I spent like $500 at dicks this past summer, and fall, and they give me $10 dollars back. I guess its better then nothing.

I haven't recieved my new BPS mag either :(

Nickk said:
dude! Don't you live like 10 minutes from BPS? :lol:

AND your point would be? Actually it's more like 13 minutes but who's counting. :lol: Besides, I need something to read at werk, technical manuals and the power plant operating instructions are so boring.

BTW, I got mine today! I got mine today! I got mine today! I got mine today! I got mine today! I got mine today! I got mine today! I got mine today! I got mine today! I got mine today! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its funny, I requested one this morning and it came in the mail today! Now thats fast.

Latest posts