Boat accident/ prayers needed

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingBuds

Reaction score
My Brother went fishen with two other guys today. One of those guys is a good friend that I did tourneys with a couple years ago. My brother also did a few with him last year too. They was on the Ohio river. A few hours later my brother had them drop him back off at the dock so he could go and pick his son(my nephew) up from school and he'd be back.

When he got back he found out that our friend and his buddy got sucked into the lock & dam, they was found and pulled from the water. Our tourney buddy was resuscitated but he's got a long way for recovery still, his friend(which my brother just met this morning) did not make it.

Give up some prayers for our fellow fishen Buds, These guys are just like us, our brothers and friends and it sounds like they just pushed it too close. lets be reminded to be carefull.

This is all we know for now, some stuff will be held for private reasons, They are still notifying family

Sorry to hear, it's always a shame to hear about these deals. We have already had 2 fatal boating incidents here in Ga and spring isn't even here yet. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

FB,

Sorry to hear this. I will also be praying for God's peace for everyone involved. [-o< [-o<

That is a horrible ordeal. And to think how close your brother was to being in the boat also. Cherish all times with your family and friends.

Sorry to hear this, prayers sent. This is a reminder to all of us we have to be careful on the water. [-o< [-o<

You guys are awsome, thanks for the prayers :D

well our friend is stable, and so far recovering. I found out he did not need to be ressucitated, he was under hyperthermia instead. no one has told him yet about his friend, the Doc's wanna wait for that.

Man whats hard for them to deal with is all the news people trying to get a story, thats tuff.

Latest posts