What's your favorite fishing shows???

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lswoody

Reaction score
Mine is "Bill Dance Outdoors", then "The Bass Pros". I watch a few others too but these are my #1 and 2 respectively. I 've never done this but I watched "In-fisherman's Ice Fishing Guide" show today and I really liked it. They were catching channel cats, some kind of eel and 2 or 3 other kinds of fish. Looked like alot of fun but the lakes down my way down ice up thick enough for that. What shows do you like???? Good fishin, Scott Woody

Since DirectTV and Versus had their falling out I really haven't had any fishing shows worth watching :-(

1. Hank Parker outdoors
2. Bass Pros
3. Lindner's angling edge
4. North American Fisherman
5. City Limits Fishing
6. Fishing University
7. Hook N Look
8. One More Cast W/ Shaw Grigsby
In no Partucular order :D

They all come on Versus on Saturday's so I DVR them and watch throughout the week. I don't care for Roland, Bill, or Jimmy to much, so I don't record them.

1. Lunkerville with Mike D (https://www.lunkerville.com if you don't have World Fishing Network)
2. Hank Parker Outdoors
3. City Limits Fishing w/ Mike Iaconelli
4. The Bass Pros
5. Hook N' Look

All are on Versus, except for Lunkerville. Check them out if you can, lots of good info for every experience level.

I have dish network so I had to order WFN, I DVR all the Bass shows, I think my favorite of all though would be City Limits on Versus. Bass Edge, Jarrett Edwards Outdoors, Classic patterns and Shaw Grigsby are all good in my book too.

nathanielrthomas said:
I cant believe no one has mentioned "World's Greatest Fishing Show" with Mark Zona.. The best show ever, by far

I'm not sure I learn too much from the Z-Man, but I do like watching his show... he's a trip.

poolie said:
nathanielrthomas said:
I cant believe no one has mentioned "World's Greatest Fishing Show" with Mark Zona.. The best show ever, by far

I'm not sure I learn too much from the Z-Man, but I do like watching his show... he's a trip.

I always pick entertainment over education...maybe thats the reason I haven't caught any fish in the last few trips. haha

nathanielrthomas said:
poolie said:
nathanielrthomas said:

I always pick entertainment over education...maybe thats the reason I haven't caught any fish in the last few trips. haha
I watch to learn....and I must admit, my picks above certainly helped me achieve better results last year. I'm eager to step it up another notch.

As far as entertainment and light tips are concerned, I will gladly agree with you that Mark Zona will capture your attention. A very funny and personable guy.

poolie said:
Since DirectTV and Versus had their falling out I really haven't had any fishing shows worth watching :-(

unfortunately in the same boat

I can't stand Charlie Moore on ESPN2, that has to be the worst

Wisconsin Water and Woods
Linders Fishing Edge
Bass Pro Shops Fishing

About the only three I get excited about watching.

Brine said:
Just a reminder for you Bill Dance fans....

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=11896

3 weeks left to enter for March.

Bill Dance is the man! 2004 with my Son:

BDance.jpg

I like to watch Flats Class on WFN and just about any of the saltwater stuff. We don't have all the crazy fish colors up here like they get down south, the brightest fish we have is the yellow perch.

On a side, I believe the Bill Dance pic is the first 1 i've seen of Jim, he doesn't look like I imagined(not that I sit around imagining Jim) :D

Crankworm said:
I like to watch Flats Class on WFN and just about any of the saltwater stuff. We don't have all the crazy fish colors up here like they get down south, the brightest fish we have is the yellow perch.

On a side, I believe the Bill Dance pic is the first 1 i've seen of Jim, he doesn't look like I imagined(not that I sit around imagining Jim) :D

I'm allot skinnier now! :LOL2:

Latest posts