Photobucket

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
I know I asked this before but I cant find it, When I clicked on a picture in photobucket something dropped down, I clicked on IMG, its not doing that now any ideas.

Thanks

After reading your post, I went to Photobucket and clicked on one of my thumbnails. The drop-down "window" dropped, I clicked on IMG, and everything seems to be working okay. Have you tried clicking on the pic to make it enlarge, then click on the IMG Code to the left of the pic?

Mine used to work like that, then something changed, and now I have to right click and copy the IMG code. Possibly a Mozilla Firefox update changed something.

Are you using FireFox?(not for sure if its the same in IE) If so, Photobucket has recently changed how their layout is, but along the top it shows your each individual albums, then below it just shows your "recent downloads". If you'll click on whichever album you want to access along the top, it will open that album, then your images should display that "drop-down box" when you scroll over them. Let me know if this works. :beer:

Thanks every-one for the help, Bubba hit it right on the head, I clicked on the album at the top, it came up, I put the little hand the picture and the drop down appeared. Why couldnt I just click on the recent downloads? I wish they wouldnt keep changing things, so I dont have to keep showing my ignorance for the computer. NO COMMENTS PLEASE.) (LOL) :D You have no idea how long I've been trying to figure this out, I gots it now!!!

Glad you got it sorted out, And I agree...wish they would quit changing things. ](*,)

Bubba said:
Are you using FireFox?(not for sure if its the same in IE) If so, Photobucket has recently changed how their layout is, but along the top it shows your each individual albums, then below it just shows your "recent downloads". If you'll click on whichever album you want to access along the top, it will open that album, then your images should display that "drop-down box" when you scroll over them. Let me know if this works. :beer:

hey bubba mabe you can help all my pictures say they are in my default album i get my ictures but when i scroll over them i dont get the drop down box to hilight the img codes any idea thanks

just found out some tking test picture maybe

well found out how to load them again but how do i inlarge them this looks like a profiloe picture

Latest posts