Ho, ho, ho, happy day to Joe

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
I know this is technically a tad early as it is 10:55ish (central time zone) on the 11th, but Fishingcop's birthday (3/12) is upon us again and I wanted to be the first to say Happy Birthday to my friend. I'll not disclose the actual number of years he's been around but it would take a horse a long time to stomp the number of years. I also heard they had to get a burn permit from the Geneva Fire Department for all his birthday cake candles.

Popeye said:
I know this is technically a tad early as it is 10:55ish (central time zone) on the 11th, but Fishingcop's birthday (3/12) is upon us again and I wanted to be the first to say Happy Birthday to my friend. I'll not disclose the actual number of years he's been around but it would take a horse a long time to stomp the number of years. I also heard they had to get a burn permit from the Geneva Fire Department for all his birthday cake candles.

Wow, Popeye came out of hiding just to wish me a happy birthday. Thanks man, hope to see more posts from you in the future. And yeah, your right, I'm as old as dirt :)

Thanks also to the rest of you TinBoaters for the birthday wishes :)

Latest posts