Above average temps on the way!!!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our area is expected to be in the upper 50's this weekend, along with some more rain. This weekend is setting up to be a sure shot for some good carp action. Take advantage before it's gone.

Forecast for Sunday & Monday is supposed to be 50* here. I may just try to get out and fish from the bank if the weather holds-up. Tuesday the temps start dropping again. Still raining here at the moment.

redbug said:
IT might be worth a trip...out to fish jakes rock

Bring your auger - that lake is still pretty well frozen the last time I went past

Towhee has a separate weather pattern then the rest of the USA - usually cold, windy and full of annoying people

I see mid 50's for most of next week! Great time to go fishing! Seems like you were right in your post above FishinNJ.

7 degrees last night 20 for tonight. High of 31 tomorrow. Going ice fishing late morning tomorrow. Just got the cover replaced on my shelter. Got to make a list of things to bring because I'm sure I'll forget something crucialif I don't. It's been 22+years since I ice fished.

flounderhead59 said:
7 degrees last night 20 for tonight. High of 31 tomorrow. Going ice fishing late morning tomorrow. Just got the cover replaced on my shelter. Got to make a list of things to bring because I'm sure I'll forget something crucialif I don't. It's been 22+years since I ice fished.

Good luck boss! DONT FORGET THE CAMERA :wink:

Latest posts