Cabelas Returns

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truckmechanic

Reaction score
Well, my new seats finally came in and one has the vinyl torn off the back in about a 1" square. Has anyone here dealt with Cabela's Return and if so how did it go?

Which seats did you order? Im waiting for my Advanced Angler II seats to arrive. Kinda ridiculous to have to wait 3 months for something to be shipped! But they were a great price when I ordered them 2 months ago.

I bought a telescopic medium action bait casting rod from them. Took it out with a big abu 6000 reel on it and started tossing double cowgirls. I was fishing from a dock and I needed a telescopic rod to do it. About the 4th cast and it shattered in 5 places. I took most of the pieces back to cabelas and they gave me a full refund. No questions asked.

Truckmechanic said:
Well, my new seats finally came in and one has the vinyl torn off the back in about a 1" square. Has anyone here dealt with Cabela's Return and if so how did it go?

The seats I ordered from them last summer had tears in them too... I guess they don't know how to package something up correctly...

I buy from them all the time, cause there's one close to my house. You won't have a problem at all. I just got 2 cabela's angler series wide man seats an love them.

Well, you all was right. I called Saturday morning and the rep. on the phone was very nice. I explained to her what I found when I opened the box, told her there was no damage to the box and she set up a pick up and now the seat is on its way back. Only think is that the seat was backordered, The seat is still backordered so it is hard to tell when I will get my new seat. :(

Well, when I woke up this afternoon my new seat was here, I was so excited. I opened the package and guess what, this seat has a tear in it the SAME AS THE OTHER. I am so dang aggervated that words can't describe. I am not sure what I am going to do yet. I don't know whether to send both of them back and just say the heck with it or maybe see if they will offer a discount to keep that one..I don't know.

Cabela's has pretty good customer service, and they should considering how overpriced they are.... almost every item I have got from that place I later find at a much lower price. :evil: Last Item I paid for from cabela's was some L.L. Bean boots, they are great.... Yet I should of waited and did some more research because after recieving them I found em' for $45.00 less online!!!

I decided to send it back, I paid for a new seat and that is what I want. The customer service has been friendly all except for this last time. They wanted me to drive it to the nearest UPS store and drop it off. I am 45 minutes from the closest store and besides that I paid to have it shipped to my house, That is how I want to send it back.She said it was cheaper for them to do it that way. The lady finally agree'd to call it in but said this was a "exception"..The first one I sent back the lady had no problems with having UPS pick it up at my house. I am just getting tired of all the fuss. All I want is a good seat and get it on my boat :) I am afraid to say but this may be my last dealin's with Cabela's. I have had good luck in the past but this is getting rediculas.