Go Patriots!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't stand the coach it is an ALFA HOTEL

never have liked him. I hope they win only bcause they are your team

Well they won... did the guy even shake the other coaches hand?
he has NO CLASS
What a lesson for the yooung people out there get and have a perfect season great huh

16 and 0, now thats a pretty impressive record. I thought it was a great game and it was cool how Brady connected with Moss in the end zone and both of them broke records all in 1 play. I believe that should be a record in it self. That was definately the toughest game New England play all year, the Giants wanted to play some smash mouth foot ball. My wife is a hard core New England fan and im a Steelers fan so it makes life interesting in my house, but im tired of hereing her mouth run LOL. She was farly quite for that game though, she wa a nervous wreck because she is use to the Patriots having a 2-3 touchdown lead all the time. I must say even though im a Steeler fan, the Patriots are the best team in the NFL and they deserve a ring for a 16-0 season! Ive got one more thing to say and then my rambeling is over GO STEELERS!

they might not be playing to there full potential but they are playing good enough to beat everyone else and thats all that matters.

Latest posts