Whole new week.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

river_wolf

Reaction score
Well as you all heard, last week my wife and I were in a car accident and that is all getting settled.

One of you fine folks asked me about the job situation and I have to say that must have been a good luck thing for me.

Yesterday morning I was getting home from work and my phone rang. It was a man with a company that I had dropped my resume with and he was calling me back about an interview. I found this odd that he was calling me on a Saturday but he explained that he is the only one doing the work of 3 and he wants me to come in for an interview! It is in the field that I worked my last 16 years in the Navy so its not like it will be hard to get back in to the swing! I just hope that Tuesday when I meet with him and the others that I am interviewing with, it will come out on the plus side. The hours are a little long, its not a management job, but it is doing what I like and it pays almost double what I am making now!!! [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

caveman said:
If he called on a sat. i would think that is a plus
Good Luck
Well it just seemed odd, but yes, he did sound very interested in me, so I am very excited. I will find out tomorrow.

Thanks for the good luck wishes!

Well had the interview and it seemed to go very well, but can't say until I get the call. the one that gave me the tour of the plant said I shouldn't worry. but need the thumbs up from the other two. I should know by Thursday. thanks for the well wishes and prayers. they are appreciated!

Well I got "The call" earlier today. I was offered the job!!!!! I will tender my resignation with the Security company tomorrow and give them my 2 weeks!!! What a relief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know there are a few others on here that fell on to rough times about the same time I did. All I can say is I know it is hard out there, Guys, just hang together and hang tough, There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I had my doubts too, but it has to come for all of us. One thing I learned through this rough time is there are some good guys on here that did help me though this time just by helping me keep the faith!

Jim, This site does more for people than you know... The caliber of folks on her, its not just about fishing or boats... Thanks for putting it together!

Latest posts