Ice Armor gloves?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMDave

Reaction score
Anybody use these gloves? They look great and feel nice and warm (I tried them on at Dick's). They are waterproof and insulated, I might have to buy a pair. What do you guys think?

I asked on another site I frequent and one of the responses I got was this:

"In terms of keeping your hands warm they are not any better than any other brand. The Best thing about them is that they are waterproof. You can find a cabelas brand or BPS brand that is waterproof and less than half the price of the Armors. The $39.00 extreme brand is nice with better insulation, but for 40 bucks hmmmmmmm?"

This is coming from a guy that does a lot of ice fishing and has doen so for years. Hope that helps.

flounderhead59 said:
I asked on another site I frequent and one of the responses I got was this:

"In terms of keeping your hands warm they are not any better than any other brand. The Best thing about them is that they are waterproof. You can find a cabelas brand or BPS brand that is waterproof and less than half the price of the Armors. The $39.00 extreme brand is nice with better insulation, but for 40 bucks hmmmmmmm?"

This is coming from a guy that does a lot of ice fishing and has doen so for years. Hope that helps.
Yep, thanks flounderhead.

Latest posts