just wanted to ..............................

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caveman

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that this is a great site and that i have only Ben a member for about 1 yr,but JIM does a great job keeping this site up.And to the old timers here it is great to here your in put as they are the ones i look to for advise ....................
If one will just read then they will find the answers with out even asking.................

The search function is sort of a mystery to some people. But once they catch on, they realize they'll find more information that way, than if they would have made a post about it.

Until then, its best just to be patient and try to help. Give the new guys a nudge to the top right of the screen, and chances are they'll thank you more than if you answered the question outright.

wow..... sham on any new guys like myself that have questions. I've already used the stinkin' search on things like steelflex and it routes me to the boat house....which for those who care...reads, Boating related QUESTIONS. :idea:

That is not
perchin said:
wow..... sham on any new guys like myself that have questions. I've already used the stinkin' search on things like steelflex and it routes me to the boat house....which for those who care...reads, Boating related QUESTIONS. :idea:

that is not what i ment, just see alot of the same ? over and over that is all..