New here...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdrautoworks

Reaction score
Just wanted to say great forum!

I will be asking a lot of questions as the "tin boats" and outboards are a new game for me. I posted up my first project in the "build forum" so check it out.

With that said if anyone needs automotive, or heavy equipment advise feel free to ask. I am a automotive performance and general repair shop owner, painter,welder and heavy equipment mechanic (all trades formally trained) so let me know. I figure I can give a little back for the questions I'll be asking.

Great site guys.

Thanks,
Jerry
[email protected]

Welcome Jerry!!!! You gonna love it here. I know you will be an asset to this website. I got a beat up 1994 Honda Passsport 4x4 with 172,000 plus miles on it, so I will need some auto help from time to time. Good fishin, Scott Woody

lswoody said:
Welcome Jerry!!!! You gonna love it here. I know you will be an asset to this website. I got a beat up 1994 Honda Passsport 4x4 with 172,000 plus miles on it, so I will need some auto help from time to time. Good fishin, Scott Woody

Thanks and no problem my email is [email protected]

Latest posts