super bowl

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnman

Reaction score
Well its playoff time again and i hope all your favorite teams made it . iIust want to know who all of you thing is gonna make it to the super bowl. And who do yea think is gonna win. Im hopeing Pittsburgh makes it but they play Jacksonville in the first round and thats gonna be a really tough game. Last time Pitts played Jacksonville the Jaguars beat the snotts out of the Steelers BAD! I see New England going all the way, but i hope not because my wife would never let me live it down,she is obsessed with New England and Tom Brady. Dont get me wrong I like the team but my wife is to much!!!!!

Im almost embaressed to say that all New England fans are too much right now. :roll:

Of course I want to see them win the bowl again though! It's going to be tough

The Redskins will cut through the playoffs like a hot knife through butter. Then they will defeat the Colts (who will have defeated NE in the AFC championship)in the Super Bowl by a score of 30-21.

GO STEELERS!

Too bad they're gonna get rocked! If not them I'd like to see the Favre fairytale have a happy ending.

Been in Pittsburgh the passed two weeks for the holidays and it seems people here are pretty realistic about their chances (slim to none). But we're gettin' geared up for the Penguins!!!

I don't really know who to root for...my team is the Eagles.....and boy did they stink this season :(

my team the titans will win. lol jk i hope theyll beat the chargers thats gunna be a sweet game they blew the last one in ot but they got eme this time. then they will get beat bad. the pats will win it all sadly.

Superbowl ??????

When do pitchers and catchers report?

my team is left watching from the sidelines. So I am stuck hoping that the colts win a second straight bowl..

Latest posts