Got out for awhile...no bites

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Went to city park for awhile for about an hour before it got dark. Air temp was about 56* and breezy. Didn't get one bite, and I walked about 200 yds of the bank casting, but no takers. Did take a pic with my phone though:

City Park upper lake:
city_park1_12-31-07.JPG

Glad to see you got out there....I've been wanting to go, I just haven't had the time...

I bet it was nice to get out. The weather man says later towards the end of the week is supposed to be up near 60 Hope he's right,I might have to get out and throw a few plugs!!Nice picture. Looks like the water is high,is it?(just going by the limb so close to the water)

After all the rain we've had, the water is the highest I've ever seen at the park, but we needed it, as it was extremely low after all of the heat we had this past summer and no rain at that time. With the water up, the Spots should be hitting pretty good come Spring :)

Here's a pic of the trees the limbs belong to. Normally, there's about 3'- 4' of bank at the base of the trees where you can stand. The bank is covered with pine needles and there's been a couple of times I've slipped and almost went in the drink, lol.
cityparklake_12-31-07.JPG

We have had our share of rain here too. I just hope they start getting some rain in the southeast.
The lakes down there are in bad shape andneed the water