Went Bassin' and caught a 17lb HOG

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
jester.jpg

just wait to see how many views you get... and how many people actually posted.

I was really expecting to see a 17lb bream... are you still ice fishing this time of year?

Just told my mom and sister that we were having our first child. Then got them with the hook. My sister got mad.....ooppsss.
I thought it was real funny.

Troutman3000 said:
Just told my mom and sister that we were having our first child. Then got them with the hook. My sister got mad.....ooppsss.

that my friend will come back and jinx you if you aren't careful... one of the few things I dare to fool around with!

russ010 said:
Troutman3000 said:

that my friend will come back and jinx you if you aren't careful... one of the few things I dare to fool around with!
We were gonna start trying anyways. My Mom and Sister wont get off my back so I thought the deserved it. I still for the life of me cant re-train my brain if you know what I mean.

Troutman3000 said:
russ010 said:
Troutman3000 said:

We were gonna start trying anyways. My Mom and Sister wont get off my back so I thought the deserved it. I still for the life of me cant re-train my brain if you know what I mean.

hahahaha... i know what you mean

Latest posts