sorry all (Made the news!!)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a real good thing you don't live near me, that's grounds for a good ol country *** wooping :evil:

just kidding, but that was uncool.

Man!, I borrowed that BassAddict and put it on another fishen forum and it has not gone good for me since, it has peed off some guys, I took the link off, sheesh not as easy going as it is here.

I don't know what to tell this one guy that says I crashed his computer, its just a bit stream right?

Good Lord #-o

yeah it was a real pita... not cool at all I also had to close down my browser and lost a few things i had up...

FishingBuds said:
Man!, I borrowed that BassAddict and put it on another fishen forum and it has not gone good for me since, it has peed off some guys, I took the link off, sheesh not as easy going as it is here.

I don't know what to tell this one guy that says I crashed his computer, its just a bit stream right?

Good Lord #-o

And yes to answer fishingbuds it was just a streaming video that bounced your broswer in a predictable pattern. And again I apologize to everyone who it caused troubles for #-o

GRRRR!!!

Just kidding - I fell for it = so I had to close down my browser, that's what the history tab is for...

:wink:

Latest posts