hi

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silentchris

Reaction score
couldnt find a place to introduce mysel im from northern va and my friend and i just went in together on a 14 foot grumman where ging to change from a catfish rig to a bass rig so ill be doing alot of reading on here

Welcome aboard man. Congrats on the boat. I'm sure you guys are gonna have a great time with it. Post some pics when you can. The guys on this forum are great at helping people of any skill level. I've learned a lot since I joined. I think you've come to the right place.

silentchris said:
couldnt find a place to introduce mysel im from northern va and my friend and i just went in together on a 14 foot grumman where ging to change from a catfish rig to a bass rig so ill be doing alot of reading on here
welcome to the site look forward to hearing stories from VA. please take a few mins. and update your location in your profile so we know where your from.

thank you ill post a few pics of it soon we took it out yesterday afternoon caught a little potato chip bass and i lossed a monster

Latest posts