Eagles fan again!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am happy that they traded him I hope Klob can get the job done.
we will see if Shanahan can stop Mcnab from throwing the ball into the ground..

Sorry I'm not much of an Eagles fan (unless they're playing the Cowboy's) so I vaguely remember Kolb now. Sounds risky, but McNabb is washed up anyway.

**** Eagles, I hate that team, how is it they trade him to a division opponent? Hope he creams the Eagles twice. 11 Years 6 times in the playoffs, several Conf Championships,and a Superbowl appearance, yeah right, the City of brotherly love..... that sound like an oximoron, good luck with Kolb! Go GIANTS!!!

Kolb put up better numbers than McNabb last year. Desean jackson loves him too. Look for this guy to flourish and then get paid big next year. He came from Houston and they ran a very pro-style passing offense.

It is true that McNabb loved to throw at peoples feet. But, he was a fantastic QB. The Eagles ruled their division for a long time. I think he will be good for the deadskins for a year or 2. The bad part will be, this is all the talking heads will talk about the 2 times they meet.

We can FINALLY start preparing for the next superbowl run!!!!! Mcstab had his shot....failed, and then got old. He shouldn't have had his contract renewed last year. Have fun with him Washington.
We might have a rough couple years ahead in Philly with our QB, but at least we're looking ahead. BTW, NO i am not sold on Kolb.

Im in no way sold on Kolb either, but atleast we wont have to go through another season of watching Mc(insert your name here) laugh and joke on the sidelines after he fumbles or throws an interception.

Kolb has to prove himself but he is was the only rookie QB in history to throw for two back to back 300 yard games. Call it lucky, I call it skill.

Latest posts