Striper, Rockfish, Lineside, etc :)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dampeoples

Reaction score
I set out to do one of these, I've always thought the super fine lines on a 2" lure would be impossible, but i did them...but now I think it doesn't look right. Looking more closely at some fish photos, they are not really lines after all, more like close dots, so back to the drawing board on this one! Working on a Warmouth, or Google Eye now.

IMG_0814.JPG

Fishin NJ said:
Looks great to me!!!
Same here!! Those fish probably see lines anyway when thats bein' cranked through the water! Looks great though man! If you're that dissapointed in it I'll take it off your hands and try it out!! :lol:

Thanks!

Yes, i did a rainbow, I messed the colors up slightly, and have not been back to do it again, I know the fix to that, so trying other things :) It's in my album, in my sig.

Nice baits! A lot look really original!

By the way your brother kinda looks like Jesus :lol:

And where were you when I was putting spots on this bait :) I shoulda done stripes, will have to rework all of these in the next day or three. Waiting on a new compressor, I spend a lot of time running down to the big compressor now to change pressures. Trying to get all of these right before I release the balsa cranks this year :)

IMG_0815.JPG

And where were you when I was putting spots on this bait

Sorry 'bout that. Hope it's not real labor intensive for you to rework them, but the one you have in the pic is still a nice looking lure!

The one hanging off the hook wasn't real big, but he sure put up a fight! Only one I've ever seen caught around here too.

Latest posts