My new fishin buddies

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crankworm

Reaction score
Seeing as I can never seem to get my current friends to go out fishing with me, I've gone and done something about it. I found out last fri. that my current favorite person to fish with(wife) is due at the end of Oct. with TWINS!!! This will be our first kids and I am an absolute nervous trainwreck.

Congratulations! =D>

In preperation, some practice is in order, and you need to start staying up later than usual, and also getting up at weird hours in the middle of the night or early morning. :wink:

=D> =D> =D> Congratulations.......Man is your life fixing to change :lol: ......For the good Tho...............JIGGY

Congrats. =D> Kids are great. My brother has twin boys.

PS. I will pray for you :!: To start your family off with twins will be quite an adventure.

Crankworm said:
Seeing as I can never seem to get my current friends to go out fishing with me, I've gone and done something about it. I found out last fri. that my current favorite person to fish with(wife) is due at the end of Oct. with TWINS!!! This will be our first kids and I am an absolute nervous trainwreck.

Congrats to you both Crankworm.

I know what you mean about being nervous (as I was too), but I found myself feeling better and better the more I learned. There are alot of great resources out there that are free that I would encourage you to take advantage of. Of course, the web has lots to offer, but check into any in-person classes you both can attend (some are free, some not). One of my favorite books (and I think only :-k ) was "My Boys Can Swim" The Official Guy's Guide to Pregnancy. :mrgreen: I'd give you my copy, but I gave it away to some other nervous wreck several years ago. I'm guessing that there is plenty of information out there for first time parents with twins too.

I now have 2 boys (6-8), and all I can tell you (like many told me) is they grow up so dang fast, and one day not so long from now, all the anxiety you may feel now will be replaced with a love that only a parent knows.

Prayers sent your way!

Congrats. We had twins(21 years ago). Enjoy your sleep now because it will be something you wont get much after they get here. But worth every minute

Fun x2!! Relax brother, it all comes natural. I think our parenting insticts kick in when we have our own kids, even tho now you may think you don't have them. Congrats!!!!!

I can't imagine life without my kids. Things change... a lot. Enjoy every minute of it, including those times that are tougher than others to see the fun in. Because it all goes by way too fast! Man when they look up and say "Guess what daddy"; "I love you" you are king of the world!

Latest posts