Nike + TinBoats Challenge

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im going to try and add some mileage tonight but for sure tomorrow morning at the gym at work.

Good going NJ!

IF ANY OTHER MEMBER GETS IN ON THE MONTHLY CHALLENGES...there might be an incentive to keep going :wink:

All this talk of running is making want to start it again. I have not run seriously since grad school. It is hard for me running hard in high school (Paul VI) running harder in college (Rider) sometimes it felt more like a job than a sport.

Man,all this talk about running and jogging ,and treadmills and ..............well, It's wearin' me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do need to get back in shape though. People are starting to figure out that when I told them I was just building a bigger shed for "MY TOOL" that I was actually full of crap and just wouldn't admit I was overweight!! :roll:

It was my fault....It snowed so much here yesterday that I decided to go for a quick walk/run with the dog. I decided to wear my boots. I threw the sensor down my sock. Guess thats not going to work. I will have to buy that little holder for other shoes besides Nike.

Latest posts