The room I've been painting

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbw

Reaction score
Is finally done, back to the boat!
Room was white, painted it the yellow plus the orange strip!
Photos are below some of the paint is still wet :eek:

IMG_17051669resize.JPG

IMG_17061668resize.JPG

IMG_17071667resize.JPG

8)

Cool man! Glad it's done! I look forward to the boat progress.

I myslef have to finish painting the kids room tomorrow. The kids decided on a bright Disney green! :shock:

Very Nice work! When we moved in our current house I repainted the whole house and it turned out great. We were lucky enough to take possession of this house 1 week before we had to be out of the old one.

Jim said:
Cool man! Glad it's done! I look forward to the boat progress.

I myslef have to finish painting the kids room tomorrow. The kids decided on a bright Disney green! :shock:

My daughters room is pastel pink... with pastel blue, green and purple circles painted all over the walls. Carpet is a purple looking thing. Daughter was 20 years old when she picked out the color scheme.

I know all about the stripe painting problems. Used to own a house where we painted a stripe in one bedroom. Unfortunately there was a difference in height from floor to ceiling that REALLY stood out when the stripe was painted. It was a pale off white wall with a VERY green stripe about 10" wide. Looked like crap afterwards and ever since I have refused to paint a stripe in a room.

Latest posts