New Sheriff in Town!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I asked Brine to be a Moderator of the site to lighten the massive load from the other mods and myself! :LOL2: Be nice to him or he will abuse his authority! :LOL2:

Thanks Brine! :beer:

pulp_fiction_duo.jpg

There goes the neigborhood. :roll: Just when we thought it was safe to get back in the water :!: Congrats Brine. =D>

Attachments

• Jaws..jpg
    Jaws..jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 590
Thanks Guys!

Loggerhead Mike said:
brines the one with the fro right??

:mrgreen:

Only when I have to be 8)

dyeguy1212 said:
consider me banned :lol:

Time to put the fro on :mrgreen: LOL...... I hope you don't feel that way dyeguy

Nevillizer said:
There goes the neigborhood. :roll: Just when we thought it was safe to get back in the water :!: Congrats Brine. =D>

The waters are officially safe, and now I'll be in the lifeguard tower in case someone goes under :wink:

Thanks again guys. It feels great to be able to contribute to the site and you all.

"The waters are officially safe, and now I'll be in the lifeguard tower in case someone goes under"

Does that mean we can call you Hasselhof?

Attachments

• Lifeguard.jpg
    Lifeguard.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 581
Nevillizer said:
"The waters are officially safe, and now I'll be in the lifeguard tower in case someone goes under"

Yes....ONCE

then it's.....

pulp_fiction_duo.jpg

Brine said:
Nevillizer said:

Yes....ONCE

then it's.....

pulp_fiction_duo.jpg

Ok, I'll reserve it for just the right time. :p

hahaha... that's funny.... I think brine just got his new nickname for when we fish together...

"The Hoff" haha =D> :LOL2:

BUT... you gotta bring Pamela and the other girls with you.. then you can "show me up" for a change with that kind of catch

Nevillizer said:
Ok, I'll reserve it for just the right time. :p

You already did [-X

russ010 said:
hahaha... that's funny.... I think brine just got his new nickname for when we fish together...

"The Hoff" haha =D> :LOL2:

BUT... you gotta bring Pamela and the other girls with you.. then you can "show me up" for a change with that kind of catch

You say Hoff, I hear Hoffa.

Enough of the Hoff hasslin of Hasslehoff. Let the man sing in peace.

Don't make me close my own thread. :evil:

Man, I just noticed you were green, Congrats... Been working to much, need more fishing time, Beggars cant be choosers tho, may have to much fishing time any day...???

Anywhoo, Congrats, I put in a good word for ya... :)

Bugpac said:
Man, I just noticed you were green, Congrats...

That comment made me go huh??? Then I noticed the moderator names are in green when the rest of us are in black. Wonder how long it's been that way? :roll:

Latest posts