Tinboats decal question

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perchin

Reaction score
I am curious..... to you guys that have already installed your tinboats.net decal on your rigs, how aggressive is the adhesive? I would like to install mine on my bumper, but if the adhesive don't come off very well it will go on my back window. I don't really plan on removing it, but if a new one comes out that I like more then it would come off and be replaced :D I just think that it is easier to get these off of glass with a razor blade. Any input would be appreciated, I'll be installing it this weekend.

It shouldn't be too bad, nothing a little 3M Adhesive remover couldn't take off. Either way, It'll look sweet! :mrgreen: :beer:

These are quality vinyl decals. As a matter of fact, during my un-winterizing of my boat today, I took the older style, metallic-look TB decals off the sides of the boat and moved them to my trailer. The new ones (red/white/blue theme) went in place of the old ones on the boat. The adhesive is a good one, and doesn't leave any residue, except maybe a very thin line around the perimeter of the decal. Once you get an edge carefully loosened, they peel-off very easily. Go slow and don't stretch them (they're vinyl). 8)

No razor blade required except maybe to loosen an edge. I always start at an end of the oval shape.

I just put mine on my outboard.. I've been meaning to get some pics up. The adhesive seems pretty good, but only time will tell.

With the material of the sticker, I wouldn't hesitate to put it on your bumper. It should come off cleanly.

Thanks guys, I'll be putting them on this weekend. One on the truck bumper and one on my back windsheild of the monte carlo. I'll post pictures of em'.

PM jim, if he has any left he'll send you a reply on how to pay for it. They were only $5 dollars each shipped.

After having my wife model the decal on the window and the bumper, We decided it just looks better on the window....

DSCN0534.JPG

Lookin' good! 8)

thumb_thumbs_up_pic.jpg